Protect your building against damage from overflowing gutters with Gutter Grip, a world patented gutter fixing system.
Gutter Grip is a unique system that complies with the strict Australian Standards and satisfies the performance requirements of the Building, Plumbing and National Construction Codes. Gutter Grip can be used for new or replacement gutters.
• Gutter Grip is a unique gutter fixing system designed to install eave gutters and provide a continuous overflow gap.
• Designed and manufactured to meet the Australian & New Zealand Standards.
• Designed to install eave gutters with a continuous overflow weir gap to meet the performance requirements of The Plumbing Code of Australia (PCA) and The Building Code of Australia (BCA).
• The Gutter Grip system is available in a convenient trade pack or bulk lots.
• The Gutter Grip system consists of the gutter strip, gutter rod and gutter spacer.
• The trade pack has sufficient Gutter Grip strips, gutter rods, spacers and screws,along with roof and gutter sealant to install 50 LM of gutter.
• Universal one colour and suits the majority of gutter styles.
• Available in a choice of materials to suit your application:
Copyright © 2018 Gutter Grip - All Rights Reserved.